Monday 29 August 2011

Bank Holiday Photo


All my posts at the moment seem to start by promising that I'll be returning to regular posts and proper reviews soon - at least this one comes with no false promises. I won't have time for a post today, since I'm off to Bristol to see Our Vicar, Our Vicar' Wife, and Colin all in the same place for the first time in 2011. So, instead, I'll just put up a photo of beautiful Compton Verney, which I visited last Thursday. As Debs commented, when we saw it, it's a bit like the first time Lizzie sees Pemberley...



7 comments:

  1. Makes me want a raft and a picnic basket. How lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just been doing a little blog hopping and came across your blog. I was looking for some more UK Book Reviewers to follow and landed here! Good to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photograph! I've always suspected Lizzie of loving Pemberley slightly more than she loves Darcy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A picnic would be lovely on the bank there with a good book in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very apt description. Enjoy your time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking around the booky blogs seeing as mine is about books, and I thought I'd say that this is a very nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.